- Theory: The product adopts good sensitivity detector, integrated circuit.
- Functions: It gathers automatism, convenience, safety, saving-energy and practicality functions.
- Performance: The wide detection field is consist of detectors. It works by receiving human motion infrared rays. it can start the load at once when one enters detection field. It can identify day and night automatically.
- Usage: Its installation is very convenient and its using is very wide. It has functions of power indication and the detection indication.
|Detection Distance||6m max(24°)|
|Ambient Light||3-2000LUX (Adjustable)|
|Power Consumption|| |
0.45W (work) 0.1w(static)
|Detection motion speed||0.6~1.5m/s|
|Rated Load||1200W(incandescent lamp) 300W(energy-saving lamp)|
- Can identify day and night: The consumer can adjust work ambient light. It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted on the “sun” position (max). It can work in the ambient light less than 3LUX when it is adjusted on the “moon” position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
- Time-Delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals after the first induction, it will compute time once more on the basic of the first time-delay rest.
- Time–Delay is adjustable. It can be set according to the consumer’s desire. The minimum time is 10sec±3sec. The maximum is 7min±2min.
- Switch off the power.
- Turn clockwise the bottom-stand and take off it. The power wire cross the hole in the middle of bottom-stand.
- The bottom-stand is fixed on the selected position with inflated screw.
- Connect the power and the load into the connection-wire column of the sensor according to the connection-wire diagram
- The sensor aimed at the mouth of bottom-stand and turned anti-clockwise.
1. Turn the TIME knob to minimum (-) position with anti-clockwise. Turn the LUX knob to SUN position
2. Switch on the power; the controlled load and indication lamp both are not working. Preheat 30 sec later, the load and indication lamp should be turned on synchronization. In the absence of no inductor signals, the load should be stopped working within 5-30sec, the indicator lamp is turned off.
3. After the first is out, make it sense again after 5~10sec. The load should work. When there is no inductor signals in the indicator lamp, the load should be stopped working within 5-15sec.
4. Turn LUX knob clockwise on the minimun ( MOON position). If it is adjusted in the less than 3LUX, the inductor load should not work after load stop working. If you cover the detection window with the opaque objects (towel etc), the load work .under no induction signal condition, the load should stop working within 5-15sec.
Caution: When testing in daylight, please turn LUX knob to (SUN) position, otherwise the sensor lamp could not work!
- Electrician or experienced human can install it.
- The unrest objects can’t be regarded the installation basis-face.
- In front of the detection window there shouldn’t be hinder or unrest objects effecting detection.
- Avoid installing it near temperature alteration zones, for example: air condition, central heating etc.
- Please don’t open the case for your safety if you find the hitch after installation.
- If there are some difference between instruction and the function the product has, please give
priority to product and sorry not to inform you additionally.
Some problem and solved way
1.The load don’t work:
a. check the power and the load.
b. If the load is good.
c. If the indicator lamp is light or not.
d. Please check if the working light correspond to the ambient- light.
2.The sensitivity is poor:
a. Please check if in front of the detection window there is hinder that effect to receive the signals.
b. Please check the ambient temperature.
c. Please check if the signal source is in the detection field.
d. Please check the installation height.
e. If the moving orientation is correct.
3.The sensor can’t shut off the load automatically:
a. If there is continual sensor signal in the detection field.
b. If the time-delay be set to the longest.
c. If the power correspond to the instruction.
d. If the temperature change near the sensor.Such as air condition, central heating etc.